Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weaning Day 6!

So alhamdolillah its day 6. Just a recap: spent three days weaning when he didnt see me. Two days when he did see me. Today is the third. SubhanAllah so far so good - rocks and all - apart from a slight glitch this afternoon!!

This afternoon, despite protests from Eesa, i put him down to bed to sleep by stroking his hands etc. I'd been so tired since my trip that I fell asleep with him too. When I woke up, he was nursing off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i gently pulled out so he wouldnt realize it. He'd eaten through a bit of the white out! thats WHACK!!! Anyhow i checked online and it said white out int hat quantity is not toxic... subhanAllah!!

on the positive side, Alhamdolillah it feels like a big relief coz one of them was a huge rock and hurt like one too! Its more .... heavenly now! Especially since i can finally feel something apart from soreness... lol!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lollllllllll
true merchant
cant keep his food away

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did he manage to do that?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home