Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The well is drying up... NOT!

Those of you mums who haven't weaned a baby - if u carry the notion that it just stops one fine day! you couldn't be further from the truth!

The well doesn't dry up, even when you WANT it to.

So here's how my tale goes!

I've been in Winnipeg the last three days, yes THREE whole days, thinking this is a perfect opportunity for the well to dry up AKA Cold turkey weaning! For those who know me well, I've been battling with separation anxiety and hence been procrastinating on the weaning. Well this trip sounded like the perfect opportunity!

BAD IDEA!

It's been HORRIBLE. I miss my baby. Worst still, I'm walking around with two rocks. Ofcourse, one larger than the other. Moreover, I'm not expressing in fear of never putting a stop to the production line. However, bottom line, it HURTS!

But boy oh boy, do hot showers work!! i've had four today! one early in the morning but by dhuhr i was hurting again. So i prayed qasr and during the asr break ran upstairs to take a shower. Another one during dinner and one just before leaving for hte airport! SubhanAllah it has such a numbing effect. So nice!

It's been 5 hours since my last one, I've been sitting at the airport for eons, but my flight keeps getting delayed. *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel for you

dont give in!!!!! you've done 3 days, so 3 days less to go thru.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home