Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Eesa's dictionary..

Have I mentioned how much I love the way Eesa blurts out random words these days?

Today we were out for dinner and it was raining, so Imran told Eesa it's baarish (rain in urdu). The most adorable thing happened a few hours later. Imran and Eesa were doing their bedtime routine ( they usually read or play puzzles) and they were playing on Elmo's wrold's website (MOST entertaining for kids, i have to admit) - anyhow, during one of the games about the weahter, there were rain drops falling on Elmo and eesa blurted out baarish! sooooooooo priceless, i must tell u!

Here are a couple of baba-time pictures...

Just putting up the pix make my heart melt! I heart the sight of them togehter, mashaAllah. Imran's really close to his dad and I am really close to my dad (in a very different, and super fiesty and opinionated way!~ :P love ya baba!), so I'd love for Eesa to continue the tradition with his Baba.

MashaAllah both of them spend alot of QT together and are jokes together. Imran has been really great at giving Eesa the balance that he requires for a well rounded upbringing. I was really scared that Eesa would charm his way into making Imran flex his rules, but MashaAllah Imran's been a super dad. He's been a really loving and well grounded dad so far, mashaAllah. Not only is he mashaAllah really involved in his physical upbringing but in his emotional wellness as well. I feel like one of those newly married girls who only speak like 'my husband says, my husband thinks' but subhanAllah, I can't help it! my boys rock my world!:P I can't talk about one and leave out the other!! :P hehe!

I also have to mention another adorable Eesa tactic. If Imran's busy doing something and he's not listening to Eesa, Eesa would list out all his names for Imran. He'd start with 'moh' then move to 'baba' then to 'abbiiiiii' - soooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!! mashaAllah. i love the way he stretches the eeeeee on abiiiii. lol. makes me wanna make imran ignore eesa on purpose. lol!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you make me want to see umer as a daddy soo bad!!!!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he does that with me. if i dont reply to mannam he calls me chachi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home