Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

Toddler Moments..

A few days ago, I walked into my home office and saw Eesa sitting at my desk, typing away on the keyboard. I found it quite amusing since the screen was off. I walked up to him and said, 'Eesa, what are you doing?'.

His response, 'Eesa busy, kaam' (Eesa's busy, working).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Last night, Imran's aunty called from Pakistan and Imran needed his optician's phone number. So holding the phone with his neck, he noted the number down onto the notepad. A while later, Eesa asked to speak with her and then literally forced her to dictate a number so he could follow suit. It was definitely a kodak moment esp when he was making up the numbers as he was making baby-symbols on the paper.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

aww mashaAllah, you need to frame those baby numbers :D

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Umm Belaal said...

a few weeks ago he dragged out the weighing scale, stood on it, made me look at the number and announced seven, made me stand on it, remembered something and ran out, brought back a calculator and made me stand on it again and punched in some numbers and announced seven - all mimicking his chachoo's who a week earlier were weighing phoopho's bags and using the calculator for kg/lb conversion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home