Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Milestones..

Eesa turned 2 and 4 months today MashaAllah. My babycentre email says the following:

By now your child could be able to put on an article of clothing - Check diapers and pants
Can probably name about six body parts. - Check head, shoulders, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, teeth, tongue, lipsfeet, toes
He might also be able to balance on one foot for a couple of seconds - check he can hop on one too
Or identify one colour. - green, blue and orange

the most adorable thing happened right now. my phone was ringing so he came running with it, saying 'shezooo' aah! my heart melts! he calls me with so much love - subhanAllah.

he's sitting next to me now, going 'bas, done'. hehe.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

awww hahaha, he is sucha a sweetheart mashaAllah and he is above avg if you go by that email!! mashaAllah
lots of huggs and kisses from me to him :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home