Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's been a crazy week

It's been a crazy week at mommyland. We spent most of the week at daadis since mommy was attending driver's ed just in the nick of time for her G2 test on Thursday. In all her glory, she managed to graciously fail the test, again, for the umpteenth time - only to have her liscence revoked for having maximized the number of attempts allowed. Go figure! She really couldnt help it, it was the stop sign's fault! =)

In breaking new, Eesie dear has learnt how to cry! Perhaps its the emotional chaos from having me gone missing for a month, only to have me back and then watch phoppo daadis leave. Poor baby goes through so much trauma if I am out of sight. It's overwhelming to know that someone loves me so much but the frantic thought that it's not for too long always lingers on my mind. But I digress.

Eesie also hates wearing pants! The only pants he likes wearing are his pj's. Sometimes it feels as though he changes from one nightsuit into another. He has become EXTREMELY picky about clothes. Earlier I used to convince him that buttons are balls (sportaholic much?) for him to be bribed into wearing clothes. Now even that doesnt work!

His social antics haven't stopped yet. He loves being outdoors despite the chilly weather. He's been enjoying shovelling the snow and jumping and sliding in the snow lately. Pictures to follow;)

School resumes tommorow. I'm praying desperately for a snow storm to land in Toronto tmrw. I dont wanna go to school!!! (yea i feel like i'm in grade 1 all over again!) Going to school this semester has been a real test. I hate having to peel eesa's fingers off my body to go into school. It's emotional! I end up feeling guilty throughout the day! Plus the whole babysitting schedule isn't working out at all for me. It totally ruins my weekend and tuesday and has my nerves stretched out to the max!!

Ah! just saying that stressed me out enough!

What I really need is a bag of some jalapeno chips and a can of coke!
peace;)

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didn't you finished school before having a kid? As it's tough on kids when their parents are stiil figuring out their goals.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

jenny - sumtimes life doesnt work out so easily
i want jalapeno chips and coke too!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Umm Belaal said...

i got both...come on over! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home