Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My vacuum's first (and second) bath

It so happens that we finally got our first vacuum delivered today. It's been the highlight of my week lately. We ordered it last week and finally got it today.

Amidst all the xcitement, Imran left for Taraweeh and i started talking to aasiya. After a while, i got up to get my self a glass of water and right there stood Eesa, peeing away. I got so carried away talking to aasi, I completely forgot about Eesa's potty training and forgot to ask him if he needed to pee. In the process of relieving himself, his aim was directed solely on the vacuum... my brand spanking new yellow vacuum!! *sniff*


And so it was. Our pride and joy, our precious new vacuum got its first pee bath followed by a proper clean up bath =(

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Umm Belaal said...

haha. at least both the pee and vaccuum were yellow

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your English is perfect. Where did you went to school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home