Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

A day with Beeloo..

Beeloo came over to spend sometime with us while Chaachi went back to take a shower. Eesoo thought it was baby swap time, he was ready to jet off with chachi. Eesa's catching onto the cold i had last week so we washed hands and wiped our face, then geared up to hold Beeloo. I held onto beeloo from under his neck while Eesa held onto his legs. Then Beeloo fell asleep and Eesa wanted Beeloo to suck onto Eesa's pacifier (no he never used one but we got one as a gift and he's seen Beeloo use it). He went hunting for the pacifier. Then we tried to "understand" how Eesa's Big bird pacifier is too big;) All along showering Beeloo with kisses on his legs.

Now Eesa wanted Beeloo to sleep on his bed. So we (Eesa) lay down in bed and pretended to sleep just like Beeloo, with our eyes shut, only with a big smirk on our face.

Eesoo, I'm glad to see you grow up all loving, caring and sharing. Beeloo, if your mama can hand Eesa's monsterous antics, I wanna have you over more often inshaAllah. =) Having you over, reminded me of the pledge I made right when Eesa was born. So tiny and adorable, I wanted to have ten of him. I love the newborn smell on babies. The smell of diapers, lotions and sour milk. mmmm.

Imran's coming back tonight, maybe I should run the idea of having another one by him. I'm just warning you guys incase tommorow's blog post comes from a reality-check rehab centre that Imran enrolled me into..!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what pledge?????

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said...

to have...ten of him?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Umm Belaal said...

sorry eesa....chachis still in her new mommy paranoia stage. =)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

lol!! awww more babies :D i loooooove babies - well otehr ppls babies for now :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home