Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm a big bro now!

Yes dahling, the stork finally delivered a 10 fingered bundle to chaachi today. MashaAllah, ever so adorable, Baby Booboo loooks sooo cute mashaAllah.

I couldn't help remember all the lil things I went through while I was having you. The way the flippin contractions kept squeezing in. The way baba held my hand and recited dua'as all the way through. The way, not having done and detection tests, I kept making dua'a that you're healthy. The way they gave me oxygen when your heart beat slowed out. Or the way you landed on me. All cute and cuddly.

Baby boobooo is miniscule! MashaAllah he's an average sized baby but you look like a giant compared to him! I can't come to terms with the fact that 2 years ago, you were just as tiny when Dr Levielle handed you over to me. So tiny and delicate MashaAllah. So observant, overcooked and flaky, just as you were.

Let's hope this starts for us a league of many merchy babies!

Way to go Factory Chaachi, just make sure u keep your production wheels crankin'!! Don't you stop the manufacturing line at one as well! :P :P :P

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Kat said...

aww...mashallah! that means you are a tai ama now?
Hope the baby brings joy and happiness to all.....i want a baby in the family too!!!!!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Factory Chaachi, just make sure u keep your production wheels crankin'!! Don't you stop the manufacturing line at one as well! :P :P :P
this jus means its u next! cuz ur a chachi@!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home