Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

While you were sleeping...

Having stayed up till the wee hours of the night with Nadia the previous night, I was tired out of my mind today and fell asleep at 10pm. Eesa was still up and I was feeling sleepy so I shut the room door. With me asleep, he was soooper bored. I heard him moving around, climbing over me etc. Somewhere around 11ish he fell asleep next to me. Imo called at 1, I woke up and to my horror both my dressers were emptied out. 5 out of 7 drawers!!! :O

But, the cherry topping! my laundry basket, previously homed on top of one of the dressers in my closet, was brought down and stuffed with all the clothes from the dressers.

How annoyingly sweet!=) aaah! the joys of mommyhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home