Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Motherhood..

Imran's been out of town again since the last three days. It's been tiring and trying to say the least. Nonetheless, I've come to the conclusion that single mothers definitely deserve that extra pat on their back.

During this time, I've been on the verge of tears soooo many times. Amidst everything I feel like I'm walking on my last straws. Maybe I miss the comfort of having Imo around, maybe it's my monthly friends that are here for the third time in 45 days or simply I'm feeling completely exhausted. Or maybe it's all of them. I feel like I don't even want to smile. I don't want to see anyone, nor talk to anyone.

Least of all, I don't want to address the clutter growing at my place. The kitchen dishwasher is leaking and the management doesn't give a beep about it. It's starting to smell coz the water is leaking under the flooring. The bathroom sink is leaking. I need to clean the washroom, order the mats, do the laundry, put away the clothes from the previous laundry, dust the place and the list just keeps growing.

I went down to complain to the management, she just smiles and lies. I'm exhausted and don't even want to battle that one.

Eesa is giving major disciplinary problems, but is ever so adorable. He burnt his hands yest(i can't type out the story right now), and clung on to me and Ayesha like anything. H e just wanted to be held and comforted. He was crying so painfully, i just wanted to do anything to ease out his pain. I felt like crying just coz he was hurting. :'(

Parenting really makes you appreciate everything your parents went through to give you the upbringing you got. I knwo for a fact that gowing up, I put my parent(s) through alot of trouble, May Allah swt reward them abundantly. Ameen

Rabbir hum homma kama rabbayani Sagheera. Rabbighfirlee wali walidaini wa lill momineena yawma yaqoomul hisaab. Ameen.

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said...

AWWWWWWWWW shezzi!! its ok hon, when you feel like that the best thing to do is write a list of all the good things in your life and then do 2 nafl thanking Allah, and also to just pray to Allah to ease your hardships!!

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!
sheza can actually leave a mess without cleaning it up?
lol
j/k
awwww...u can cry u know...its ok to.
jus look at me, i do all the time :)
nmz

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eY bhabi..
even tho im not married yet..i feel liek that sumtimes..thas wen i wish i wasnt the youngest..n had a sis..n then i think about u guys..subhanAllah, you guys have filled in the space of a sis i always wanned..
woooh that was a crazy nite..eesa drove us nuts that day..n then wen he burnt his hand..honestly i felt the pain in his tears n wanned to cry too..
Eesa baby i luv u..
and bhabi..anytime u need me wen imos not around..gime a ring n inshAllah ill be there =D
take care luv ya <3
- nadia/aaishaa

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Kat said...

~hugs~
its all normal.....believe me...!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home