Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I miss you.


I've been having THE most amazing time with you lately. You're my high and my low. Abbi and I love the way you interact with us and communicate with us. We can't wait for you to start talking but at the same time dont want you to stop your non verbal communications etiher. I love the way you wake up in the morning and kiss me and look at me whle you drink milk. I love the way you smile at me.

You're out venturing with grandma and grandpa right now. I'm supposed to be catching up on my homework and preparing for tonight's dinner with abbi's family... but I miss having you around. I miss the way you sit on the counter while i cook, I miss the way you bring shoes from the closet into the kitchen. I miss the mischeif in your eyes. Your daring smiles. I miss the mess you make!

I miss you, my kooshkin! Come back soon!
Love, mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home